Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Pursuit of Happiness

I’m on the pursuit of happiness. 

I’ll be fine once I get it.
I’ll be good. 

So I’m ignoring this attempt to break me.
Forgetting your thoughtless words.
.
People tell me, slow my road. 
 I’m screamin’ out fuck that. 

You’ll never get those years back.

Tell me what you know about me.
Nothing. 

Rather drown in your own shattered sorrow.

I’m on the pursuit of happiness.
I’ll be fine once I get it.
I’ll be good.
And I know everything’s shinin’ down on me. 


Que puedo compartir mucho tiempo contigo,
pasandola bien,
Que podrias ser una gran companera,
Me gusta mucho tu forma de ser,
Tu sentido del humor,
Tu forma de ver el mundo
Sos de la mujeres que no abundan...



1 comment:

bathmate said...

Good posting. I like it. It's pretty much impressive.
Bathmate